I came across a fantastic post about the free interactive resource to help with understanding Shakespeare. You can see the full post from Never Ending Search HERE
Introducing the fabulous site myShakespeare
- Complete audio recordings that emphasize clarity and comprehension
- Contemporary translations to make the language more approachable
- Popup notes offering insights into literary devices
- Animated videos that explore the play and spark further discussion
- Performances of key scenes to bring the play to life
- Interview with characters about the events unfolding in the play.
A fabulous and entertaining resource.